Humanitarian Immigration Lawyers
There are various avenues of relief through humanitarian programs and protections to assist individuals in shelter or aid from disasters, oppression, emergency medical issues and other urgent circumstances or to promote family unity.
BCC immigration attorneys work closely with their clients who may overstayed their visa, entered without inspection, or are present in the United States for various humanitarian reasons.
Despite their clients’ inadmissibility, BCC attorneys have experience and success in representing undocumented immigrants gain legal status.
- I-601A Waivers
- I-601 Waivers
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)
- U Visa (Victims of Crime)
- T Visa (Victims of Human Trafficking)
- TPS (Temporary Protected Status)
- SIJ (Special Immigrant Juvenile Status)