Burke Costanza & Carberry LLP
Immigration Practice Group
Our firm is experienced in the complexities of immigration law. Our qualified attorneys can help you in explaining and obtaining:
- Employment Based Petitions for temporary or permanent status
- Family Based Petitions for a relative or through marriage or engagement
- Citizenship and Naturalization Petitions
- Deportation/Removal Defense
- Humanitarian – Relief, Waivers, Cancellation, Suspension, VAWA, U Visa, T VISA & TPS
The immigration practice assists clients in gaining immigration status for employees, family members, students, investors, religious workers, and those having a national interest or extraordinary abilities. Legal assistance is also provided for those applying for naturalization or citizenship and for people who may overstayed their visa or entered without inspection.
The immigration process is particular and cumbersome if you are attempting it on your own. Our experienced attorneys are skilled at spotting the appropriate immigration avenue for you based on your circumstances. They will clarify the immigration options available to you. Let our attorneys then help you complete a thoroughly documented petition for your immigration purpose so that you may be confident with successful results.
More Than Just Immigration
Burke Costanza & Carberry LLP is a full service law firm that can help you with most legal services.